Expression® Exp 65+ Laminator
The Expression® (EXP) 65+ is a heavy duty thermal and pressure sensitive laminator designed for high volume or other demanding production environments. The EXP 65+ features heavy duty rollers and internal drive mechanisms for mounting onto large or heavy substrates up to 2” thick. The machine also features a media rewind on the back that efficiently winds up laminated graphics onto a 3” core. A digital display allows for easy setup and adjustments, while integrated safety features such as an electronic eye and emergency shutoff switches help protect users during operation.
- Digital control panel.
- Preset and programmable memory settings for quick setup .
- Optical eye safety mechanism.
- High-Quality heated top and bottom rollers (up to 280F).
- Integrated takeup rollers for roll-to-roll lamination.
- Mount onto rigid panels up to 2″ thick.
- Integrated stand with additional film roll storage space.
- Swinging feed table with rounded edges to avoid damage to prints during lamination.
- Release liner rewind.
- Foot Control Pedal for hands-free operation.
- Working Width: 67″
- Laminator Width: 81″
- Height: 60″
- Depth: 33″
- Net Weight: 720 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 738 lbs
- Speed: 0-21 fpm
- Maximum Temperature: 280°
- Maximum Aperture: 2″
- Roller Diameter: 4 1/4″
- Air Requirements: N/A
- Electrical Requirements: 230V/15A
This item ships via Freigth LTL Carrier